We are currently recruiting a policy and communications intern.
- Native-level German mandatory and fluency in English and French essential. Other languages will be an asset;
- A University degree in Political Sciences, political communications, EU studies or Economy;
- Pro-active and responsive, able to quickly understand situations and tasks as well as Ability to work efficiently in team and independently;
- Efficiency, strong work ethic, attention to detail, and organised approach;
- Knowledge of EU decision-making processes, EU policies and the European Institutions will be an asset;
- Experience in one of our party members, parliamentary teams or EDP Youth movements highly appreciated;
- Supporting the team for events and administration;
- Assisting with all aspect of political communication in the EDP working languages: drafting documents, texts for website and social media;
- Monitoring the media and social media;
- Researching information and practices;
- Assisting in administrative duties;
Period: 6 months: 15 January 2019 to 15 July 2019
Deadline for applying: 20 December
Contact: Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with intern position in the subject line of the email.
The European Democratic Party (EDP) is a trans-national political movement, which gathers parties and representatives committed to a more democratic, integrated European Union and closer to its citizens. The Brussels-based Secretariat of the EDP Party organises the activities of the party and manages the external communication.